Savvy is working with a global architecture and design firm to find a hands-on Technical Designer.
Your role will be responsible for the technical aspect of a full set of tender package and construction documentation for workplace projects as well as supervising the construction site for commercial interior projects.
Your tasks include:
- Formulating tender package and documenting construction for workplace projects
- Coordinating between clients, consultants and other teams involved in projects
- Supervising the site for on-going construction projects
Ideally, you must have:
- At least 10 years of work experience in technical design or other related disciplines
- Hands-on experience of site construction and skills in field supervision
- Experience collaborating with local design institutes
- Knowledge of local building codes
- Technical: Revit/AutoCAD, Illustrator, Photoshop, SketchUp, 3DMax
- Language: English, Mandarin, Cantonese
Interested applicants, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.