This is a promising role with our client in travel retail for their Singapore office. They work with luxury brands across confectionary, alcohol and cosmetics to implement retail activation, promotional displays and all forms of POP/POS.
There is a requirement for a technically minded designer and project manager to ensure that production and construction is running according to plan on ground.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a fast paced environment within retail design, promotions, exhibitions or events
- Must have understanding of full retail design, preferably in fashion or with luxury brands, across all forms of travel retail including airports, cruise liners and downtown centres
- Strong understanding of materials, how to build, manage production and construction
- Working experience in managing contractors and other suppliers
- Strong abilities with AutoCAD and interpreting technical drawings for build
This is a new position requiring a hands-on and skilled technical designer and project manager. If you’re interested, please send through your CV and folio/work examples to Ashrita via email at email@example.com