A well known international live communications agency is looking for an experienced Technical Director to join their growing and thriving organisation. This positions is for someone with existing resources that they can bring to the company. A technical management responsibility that has a focus on live communications, at a strategic and execution level.
- Supervision of audio-visual, A/V lighting, Broadcasting, Filming equipment, Production management- quality and safety
- Supplier management and sourcing
- Develop and oversee the production process- 2D and 3D. Pre-Event and planning, as well as execution
- Manage relationships with current production suppliers
- Keep up to date with newest technologies and resources to meet the growing needs and challenges
- Experience consulting within Hi-definition wide screen projections, architectural projections, 3D mapping projections, broadcasts, audio acoustics, lighting, filming equipment and large-scale and corporate events
- Proficient skills in live events solutions- management of teams and suppliers, as well as execution
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, AutoCAD.
- Proficient in Windows and Mac operating systems
- Event planning experience
- Driven and passionate
- Fluent in English, Mandarin would be a bonus