Savvy is partnering with an international Brand Experience company based in Singapore and they are looking for a hands-on and solid Traffic Manager to join their team!
The Traffic Manager will be working closely with the Executive Creative Director to support the studio by making sure smooth work flow, tight coordination and quality delivery of projects. You will be managing traffic, workflow, internal processes and expectations in a prompt and cost-effective manner.
- Support creative team with day-to-day coordination and management of design/digital/interactive/production projects from start to completion
- Oversea and manage project timelines
- Work closely with creative, strategy and client servicing teams and clients to ensure projects' visions are aligned and maintain high quality work standards
- Attend WIP meetings with internal and external teams
- Preparing update reports to ensure every department is aligned on deliverables
- Work closely with Executive Creative Director to assign designers and allocate work
- Work with third party vendors on supplies and etc
- Min 3-5 years of traffic management, creative services or related role in an agency
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize projects and deliverables
- Able to work across all levels and cross departments, even senior level
- Possess a positive, outspoken and determined attitude
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint. Understanding of design tools is a plus
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to April@savvycreative.com.sg