A sophisticated, high-street fashion house is seeking an enthusiastic UX/UI Designer to join their Hong Kong team.
Working closely with the design team and the brand’s Art Director, the position requires consistently carrying across the brand identity on all web platforms such as the website and online advertisements and will require support on the graphics-side including creating the user interface design and infographics.
As the UX/UI Designer, the right candidate will also be responsible for conducting research and analytics on website usability.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in digital/web design
- Prior eCommerce experience is highly preferred
- Knowledgeable in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator) as well as Sketch
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS
- In-depth understanding of web analytics
- Fluency in English
- An enthusiastic, ‘young-at-heart’ personality!