We are working with a block chain start up and they are seeking for a dynamic Visual Designer to join their SG team!
This position requires experience in layout, typography, and color and an ability to create design systems, custom iconography, and meaningful data visualizations. You need to collaborate across disciplines on a daily basis, from copywriting to analytics to client services, all the while maintaining high standards for original concepts and detailed execution.
You should have experience partnering with Product Designers and Front-End Developers to create interactive experiences that resonate with users.
You will work on
- Creating innovative interface designs in response to creative direction, user needs, product innovation, technology, and business needs
- Creating high-fidelity interface designs, vector iconography, motion designs, branding materials, and design specifications
- Consistently applying Chainstack branding guidelines across all designs
- Engaging with an experienced cross-disciplinary team to conceive and support design work for innovative products
You will be awesome at this role if you have
- 2+ years of designing interactive experiences
- Up to date knowledge of UX industry trends, modern development techniques, technology, design tools, and processes
- Experience in interactive design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InVision, Zeplin, etc)
- Advanced capabilities with layout and communication tools (InDesign, Keynote, PowerPoint)
- Competence in motion design programs (AfterEffects and/or Principle or other)
- Proven skills in developing modern responsive web applications
- Experience designing mobile apps and/or desktop software
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and folio to firstname.lastname@example.org