Our client is a prestigious beauty and skincare corporation with global presence. With continuous growth in their business, they are seeking for a Visual Merchandising Manager to join their office in Singapore.
Your primary responsible for the design and execution of Visual Merchandising for several brands under this corporation. This is a regional role where you will be delivering merchandising illustration schemes and providing guidelines and display direction.
You will also be managing visual merchandising collaterals providing input on solutions to drive shopper productivity. There will be a need to have strong communication with the globla team and other VM managers across the region on issues pertaining to visual merchandising.
- A degree in design, interior, visual merchandising or similar field.
- Min 5 yrs of experience in retail interior, retail visual merchandising or design.
- Experience using CAD softwares ( ideally in vectorworks and photoshop)
- Understand retail store detailings from lighting, furniture, fixture and materials
- Strong communication skills with good leadership skills
- Strong cooridination skills and able to communicate clear ideas through drawings.
- Able to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment and good time management skills.
If you have the right skill sets, please send across your CV and folio (less than 8mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org