Savvy is partnering with an international well-loved brand and they are looking for a Visual Merchandising Manager for their Singapore office for a 1-year contract.
This role will focus on visual merchandising for South East Asia region in all retail stores, events and promotions. You will require strong understanding of the retail business and has an aesthetic eye for style and trends. You must be able to influence new creative and strategic thinking for a diverse market.
You will play an integral part in inspiring and nurturing country licensee retailer with creative and compelling visual merchandising solutions by supporting it with knowledge of consumer insights and relevant trends. You will work closely with country offices to come up with guidelines and creative plans to support events. You will be involved in planning, design and execute in-store events and promotions.
- Assist with defining creative in visual merchandisng and retail for SEA region.
- Act as brand guardian for the brand in terms of quality control in visual merchandising, retail execution and in-store events.
- Work closely with regional creative team to develop trends on visual merchandising and retail ideas for the region
- Develop creative decks/proposals for in-store events/promotions
- Work closely with retailers, malls and contractors to develop out-of-the-box concepts events and pop-up stores
- Interior design background (experience in designing stores and displays) is a MUST
- Min 5 – 8 years of industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or related field
- A strong team player with high level of enthusiam in collaborating with cross functional teams
- An outstanding project manager with strong analytic skills
- An exceptional verbal and written communicator
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and folio to April. You can email to April@savvycreative.com.sg. We regret only suitable profiles will be notified.