Savvy is working with a global architecture and design agency to find a dynamic wayfinding designer.
You will be responsible for conceptualization and execution of signage, wayfinding, and environmental graphic designs.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A bachelor's degree in graphic design or interior design
- At least four years of hands-on experience in signage and wayfinding implementation
- An ability to work with teams to conceptualize and implement projects as well as interact with contractors, manufacturers, vendors, and consultants
- Knowledge in designing intent packages for tender drawings and designed elements
- Technical Skills: AutoCAD/Illustrator/InDesign, computer applications (Mac/PC)
- Language skills: English, Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Interested applicants, please email your CV and folio to email@example.com.