Fast-growing tech company is seeking a passionate Web UX Designer to join their dynamic office here in Hong Kong.
Working closely with different internal team members including strategists, content creators and marketing specialists, the Web UX Designer will be responsible for creating top-quality user experiences for the company’s consumers and customers.
The right candidate for this position has a solid understanding of information architecture, typography and iconography as well as a drive to keep up to date with the current trends and competitors. The Web UX Designer is expected to conduct user testing to reach his/her design decisions and will be assisting in implementing A/B tests on the main website as well as partner websites. The role requires you to have a creative mindset while at the same time being an analytical problem-solver.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in user experience design
- Folio demonstrates past UX projects for both web and mobile platforms
- An understanding of user interface (UI) is preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Native English is ideal with strong writing skills