Here’s the charge: Design a work environment where people produce and execute at their absolute highest abilities. Factor in the world’s greatest technology, harness the importance of collaboration and innovation and create an environmental aesthetic that tells the story of the organization, inspires, and propels.
A top-tier global architecture and interiors client of Savvy’s is seeking a Designer with 4 to 8 years of experience in the architecture and interiors arena, with a forte in workplace design. The ideal candidate must have a demonstrated enthusiasm for considering design impact at multiple scales, contributing to design projects that emerge from a deep consideration of human interaction, from the scale of the individual to the urban context. Candidate must be a self-starter who can contribute and thrive in our uniquely collaborative environment.
Backed by the architects, interior designers, contractors, and some of the world’s sharpest design minds, in this role…
- Work side-by-side as a team with clients to solve complex problems.
- Brainstorm with our in-house strategic planners to consider new solutions that address cultural opportunities in each project and redefine our understanding of everyday programs such as the workplace, retail, and hospitality.
- Translate programmatic opportunities into unique concepts for architecture and interior design.
- Collaborate with contractors and subcontractors to share design and construction expertise in order to create inventive, well-crafted environments.
- Work as an integral member of design/build teams, participating in concept development, design documentation, and through construction administration.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with an excellent ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Exemplary skills in dealing with people, able to work with and manage teams
- Action-oriented, driven towards results
- Able to prioritize effectively and thrive in a fast-moving, deadline driven environment
- Strong planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills with the ability to change priorities quickly
- Able to work entrepreneurially with minimal supervision
- Able to communicate and work effectively with senior leadership and members of our global team
- Able to move from small project to big-picture perspective in order to develop a holistic strategy geared toward design deliverables
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year depending on experience